1. General Information
2. Typical Cases
3. Why Visual Expert?
4. Why Not Visual Expert?
5. Why Human Factors?
6. End of Tour: Links To Details.
Visual Expert is headed by Dr. Marc Green
- From Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania;
- M. A. and Ph. D. in experimental psychology;
- 40 years basic and applied experience;
- 99 publications and numerous presentations;
- Postdoctoral fellowships at Brown Univ. and Univ. Cal. Berkeley.
- Research grants from National Eye Institute, National Science Foundation, National Science and Engineering Research Committee, US Air Force Armstrong Aerospace Medicine Laboratory and others;
- Teaching experience includes vision & perception, introductory psychology, psychology of motivation, statistics, applied behavior analysis, human factors, cognitive science and others;
- Interviewed by The New Yorker, Los Angeles Times, Occupational Health & Safety Canada and appeared on CTV National TV Network in Canada, Global TV, the National Post of Canada (2), CBC Radio, IEEE Spectrum Radio, US National Public Radio and others; and
- Retained in over 400 cases.
| Home | Experience | Services | Contact Us
| Seminars/CLE | Attorney's Guide
| Resources |
Copyright © 2013 Marc Green, Phd
Home Page: http://www.visualexpert.com